- Advanced CrossBar technology
- Robust FPGA video data process technology
- No PC vulnerabilities
- 1 to 144 display outputs
- Multi output option: DVI-I (Digital & Analog), SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre
- 1-256 1080p IP camera inputs capture
- 1-128 HD DVI/HDMI/RGB inputs capture
- 1-512 composite video inputs capture
- Multi input option: DVI-D, HDMI, VGA, YPbPr, CVBS, SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre, IP streaming
- MVWS( Multi Video Walls Support) technology
- Low power consumption
- Fast start up within 5 seconds, Low capture & display latency
- HDCP support for DVI/HDMI
- Support 4K input capture
- Support IP signal decode and capture
The SW2000 family of video wall controllers are high performance systems based on pure hardware architecture. They are ideal for most video wall applications, ranging from digital signage to command and control. Employing cutting edge crossbar technology and high-speed FPGA, SW2000 controllers offer systems with up to 144 HD graphics outputs and up to 128 HD video capture channels.
The SW2000 controllers support a maximum of two video overlay windows per display. The layout of the windows can be configured by SW-Control, wall management software.
SW2000 controllers offer extremely fast start up performance and a virus and software conflict free working environment, which guarantees its 24/7 hassle free operational ability.
SW2008 is designed to meet the need for small size of video wall displays in a 24/7 operational environment. It is widely used in digital signage, command & control rooms and others where no more than 8 displays are needed.
SW2036 offers up to 36 display outputs and is able to capture maximum 32 HD video inputs or 128 composite video inputs. It is the most cost effective video wall controller on market for a medium to large size video wall application.
SW2072A is able to support up to 72 display outputs and capture maximum 64 HD video inputs or 256 composite video inputs simultaneously within one chassis. It is the perfect choice for large size video wall application.
SW2072B is an enhanced version of SW2072A with an ability to capture up to 128 HD or 512 SD videos simultaneously within one chassis. It is the perfect choice for large size video wall application with hundreds of HD video captures.
SW2144 is designed for super size video wall with up to 144 displays, at the same time it is still able to capture up to 128HD videos simultaneously. It is the perfect choice for super large size video wall application with hundreds of HD inputs and outputs in a command & control centres.