GENESIS™2000 (G2000) is a 4K AVoIP system based on JPEG2000 technology. It allows the distribution of 4K video and audio signal over a network up to lengths of 100m within 1Gb management. The system also supports bi-directional IR, RS-232 & USB and CEC signals over Ethernet.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Input supports up to 4K60 4:4:4, output supports 4K30 4:4:4
- Transmit video, audio, IR , RS-232, CEC and USB signals over Ethernet
- Support unicast and multicast functions
- Support point-to-point, video matrix and video wall functions (video wall supports up to 9×9)
- Support KVM
- JPEG2000 Mainstream and standard H.265 codec Secondary Stream
- Support PoE function
- Flexible control through Web GUI/TCP/RS-232/IR and third-party controller
- Support digital and analog audio
- Support audio embed and de-embed
- Smart networking design for easy and flexible installation
GENESIS™2000 (G2000) is a 4K AVoIP system based on JPEG2000 technology. It allows the distribution of 4K video and audio signal over a network up to lengths of 100m within 1Gb management. The system also supports bi-directional IR, RS-232, USB and CEC signals over Ethernet.
G2000 system supports both unicast and multicast functions which enable the system to do point-to-point signal distribution, and also allow it to do video matrix and up to 9×9 video wall.
G2000 system uses visually lossless compression technology to deliver 18Gbps signal with virtually no latency. Moreover, G2000 can act like USB hub with USB function allowing the system to be used as a KVM switch and USB data transfer extenders.
All units in G2000 system can be powered via PoE from the network switch or locally via a power supply, which makes the power cabling
of the system flexible and simplified.
|480i ~ 1080p@50/60Hz, 4K@24/30Hz, support 4K@50/60Hz input
|VIDEO NETWORK BANDWIDTH
|RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0
|HDMI AUDIO FORMATS
|LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital/Plus/EX, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-96/24, DTS-EX DSD, DTS High Res, DTS-HD Master, DTS:X
|PoE or DC 12V/1A
|0 – 40°C
|20%-90% (NO CONDENSATION)
|-20 – 60°C
|20 – 90% (no condensing)
|TCP/IP CONTROL NETWORK/RS232