AV over IP
- Supports input signals any size, anywhere on screen
- Supports videowall, multi-view and matrix switching
- Multi encoding inputs (HDMI, DVI, VGA and SDI)
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160
- 3rd party encoding and decoding devices
- Supports PoE
- H.265/264 compression for high quality AV over IP
- Support of audio
- Signal switching between multiple encoded streams at each decoder
- Low Latency
- Support multicasting, unicasting and multi-unicasting
- Compatible with all SEADA’s existing IP products
SEADA’s Genesis Encoders & Decoders offer high profile H.265/264 compressed streaming video and audio with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1200@60fps over a standard IP network at user-defined low bit rates for excellent quality and low network bandwidth consumption.
In addition to providing video distribution over IP solution, the Genesis Encoders & Decoders have the ability of extending KVM over IP which enables users to access and control multi PCs in remote distance.
The Genesis Encoders are not only able to work with Genesis Decoders but also able to work with any 3rdparty decoders or PC/Laptop with decoding software that supports RTSP network protocol. Besides working with Genesis Decoders, The Genesis Encoders are capable of working any 3rd party decoding devices and IP cameras which support RTSP network protocol