Edge Blending Controllers
- Built in 4K media player
- One HDMI capture channels
- 3 and 9 outputs models
- Custom pre-set layouts
- Independent colour adjustment for each connected projector
- Advanced overlapped area colour correction
- Supports flat, curved or spherical projection surfaces
- Fanless design
- Each Output supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920×1200
- Controllable via IP or RS232
- Supports a variety of shaped open windows, such as heart-shaped, diamond, square, clouds and so on
The DS2 is the device from SEADA that combines an edge blender, video wall controller and a 4K media player together in one unit. It is not only able to blend up to nine projectors together into one flat seamless display but also able to warp geometries on non-standard surfaces to form a curved or spherical projection surface. SEADA provide two different versions of the DS2, one with 3 HDMI outputs and another with 9 HDMI outputs.
In addition to its edge blending ability at the output sides, DS2 is able to capture one HDMI video source and display that onto the projection screen anywhere and any size. Moreover, DS2 also has an embedded 4K media player which enables DS2 to output a 4K video source played locally in addition to two captured HDMI video sources. The bonus of having the 4K media player built in is that the user does not need to worry about adding extra devices to their project.
DS2 units can be easily configured via IP connection or RS232 to a Windows based PC running SEADAs management software. The Windows based software provides a user friendly GUI, greatly simplifying the system configuration. DS2 units are able to run standalone without the connection to the control PC, once configured.