- Advanced Crossbar technology
- Robust FPGA video data process technology
- No PC vulnerabilities
- Input signal preview
- Up to 28-window overlay mode in single screen
- Customized pre-set layouts
- On screen display (OSD)
- Picture in Picture (PiP)
- Picture over Picture (PoP)
- Multi output option: DVI-I (Digital & Analog), SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre
- Multi input option: DVI-D, HDMI, VGA, SDI
- Low power consumption
- Fast start up within 5 seconds, Low capture & display latency
- HDCP support for DVI/HDMI
- Seamless switching
SEADA’s SolarWall HD and 4K Multiviewers excel in their ability to display multiple high resolution video and computer sources on a single display screen. From the board room to teleconferencing to high-end home theaters and control rooms, our compact multi-window display processor systems offer customers an extraordinary level of performance.
A dedicated system architecture and embedded operating system provide enhanced security and 24/7 reliability, which makes our multiviewers ideal for use in operations centers, control rooms and other mission-critical applications requiring multi window display.
The SolarWall Multiviewers are pure hardware based controller. It enables the controller to offer extremely fast start up speed and a virus and software conflict free working environment which ensures its 24/7 hassle free operation ability.
SolarWall HD Multiviewers are SEADA’s latest video control systems in a compact 1RU chassis. They are able to monitor completely independent 9 SDI or 5 SDI & 4 HDMI video sources on a either HDMI or SDI single HD display.