The GENESIS™265 encoders and decoders are designed to transmit video and audio over standard Gigabit Ethernet with low latency and high image quality in real-time.
With its unique video wall controller ability built in, The GENESIS™265 can be used as multi-viewers or matrix switchers for applications in command & control centre, conference room, corporation, university and so on.
- Fanless design, no moving parts
- Supports H.265/264 for high quality AV-over-IP
- Supports multi-view and matrix switching
- Supports inputs any size, anywhere on screen
- Supports PoE
- Supports both digital and analog audio
- Supports RS232, RS485, IR, Relay and I/O
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160
- Supports up to 16 inputs per screen as decoder
- Supports up scaling and down scaling
- Supports input content cropping
- Supports drag and drop
- Supports scrolling text and OSD
- Supports marking on source
- Supports custom desktop background image
- Supports input signal real-time preview
- Supports working with 3rd party RTSP decoders
- Supports 3rd party RTSP sources (e.g., IP camera) decoding/displaying
- Supports Multicast
- Supports preset layouts
- Low latency
The GENESIS™265 (G265) Transceivers (encoder and decoder in one unit) are designed to transmit video and audio over standard Gigabit Ethernet with low latency and high image quality in real-time.
As a decoder, with its unique decoding ability to decode up to 16 IP streams, the G265 can be used as multi-viewers or matrix switchers incorporated with RTSP IP sources for applications in security, conference, corporation, university etc. Its state-of-art management software enables ‘drag and drop’ resulting in unlimited IP decoding on single unit.
As an encoder, G265 can offer features like content cropping, OSD, source marking which makes it more flexible for all sorts of applications.
Thanks to its standard H.265/264 protocol and low bandwidth requirement, the G265 can work with the existing network infrastructure which means there are no needs for dedicated cabling.
|INPUT / OUTPUT PROTOCOL||RTSP|
|RS232 CONNECTION||Phoenix connector|
|POWER SUPPLY||12DC from main power adapter or PoE|
|AUDIO INPUT / OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Phoenix connector|
|AUDIO INPUT FORMAT||Unbalanced|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||0~40 degrees centigrade|
|OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE||10%~90% non-condensing|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20~60 degrees centigrade|
|STORAGE HUMIDITY RANGE||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Video Input||1 x HDMI||1 x HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|Maximum Windows per screen||4||16||16|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI||1 x HDMI||1 x HDMI|