The SD-WP31V is a 3×1 Wallplate Transmitter Switcher, which is designed to switch and extend HDMI or VGA input signal to far-end display device, and the transmission distance is up to 131ft/40m at 4K and 229ft/70m at 1080P video by using a single CATx cable.
The switcher features two HDMI and one VGA inputs, it can be selected by the SOURCE AUTO button on the front panel.
- Supports HDMI signal up to [email protected] 4:2:0, VGA signal up to 1920×[email protected] Hz
- HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices
- Provides an external auxiliary audio input for VGA video
- Supports VGA video resolution up-scaling, the VGA input video can be automatically upgraded to the default 1080P output
- Active input automatic detective
- Extending HDMI signal [email protected] up to 131ft/40m and [email protected] up to 229ft/70m
- Supports RS232 pass-through with HDBaseT connection and local control
- Supports IR pass-through to extend IR signal to control display device
- The DISPLAY ON/OFF button can be programmed by RS232 command
- The HDBT port supports 24V-48V PoC input and compatible with 48V PoH, the switcher can be powered from the compatible HDBaseT receiver by the CATx cable, and it also supports 24V PoC output
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.
This Wall Plate Control Panel is one of the latest SEADA products for a total AV solution.
The SD-WP31V is the 3×1 Wallplate Transmitter Switcher, which is designed to switch and extend HDMI or VGA input signal to far-end display device, and the transmission distance is up to 131ft/40m at 4K and 229ft/70m at 1080P video by using a single CATx cable.
The switcher features two HDMI and one VGA inputs, it can be selected by the SOURCE AUTO button on the front panel. The switcher supports CEC. The DISPLAY ON/OFF button on front panel is used to control the far-end display device, and it can be programmed by RS232 command to ensure the compatibility with various display devices. Moreover, 24V-48V PoC allows the switcher can be powered from the compatible HDBaseT receiver.
|INPUT||(2) HDMI, (1) VGA, (1) Audio|
(2) Female type A HDMI
(1) Female VGA (15-pin)
(1) 3.5mm mini jack
|HDMI INPUT RESOLUTION||Up to 4K/[email protected] 4:2:0|
|VGA INPUT RESOLUTION||Up to 1920×[email protected] Hz|
|AUDIO INPUT IMPEDANCE||>10KΩ|
|OUTPUT||(1) HDBT OUT|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||(1) RJ45|
|HDBT OUTPUT RESOLUTION||Up to 4K/[email protected] 4:2:0|
|CONTROL PORTS||(1) IR, (1) FIRMWARE, (1) RS232, (1) IR IN|
(1) Built-in IR sensor
(2) 3-pin terminal block
|TRANSMISSION DISTANCE||[email protected]≤40M, [email protected]≤70M|
|EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY||Input:100V~240V AC; Output: 24VDC 1.25A|
|POWER CONSUMPSION||5W max. (SD-WP31C only – add extra for HDBaseT receiver)|
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE||-10 ~ +40℃|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-15 ~ +55℃|
|RELATIVE HUMDITY||10% ~ 90%|
SD-WP31V-EU: 151mm x 80mm x 39mm
SD-WP31V-UK: 146mm x 86mm x 39mm