HBT-HD HDBaseT Extender Kit
HBT-HD HDBaseT extender of DVI is a transmitter and receiver set used for the transmission of DVI or HDMI signal over the CAT-5 or CAT-6 cable. The transmission distance can be extended to 100 meters at 1920*1200@60Hz.
The HBT-HD-KIT allows DVI or HDMI (with HDMI to DVI adaptor) signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. These DVI or HDMI video signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. They are perfectly kit to work with SEADA SW controllers and Galaxy switchers.
- Complies with the HDBaseT specifications
- Supports uncompressed DVI 1.0 and HDMI 1.3 (including HDCP) over a single CAT5e/6/7
- Supported resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080p/60Hz, 1600x1200/60Hz, 1920x1200/60Hz over CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Extends the transmission length from the sources up to 100 m
- Smart EDID management function on transmitter
- Plug & play design for easy deployment
|Dimensions (mm)||195[W] x 125[D] x 45[H]|
|Loop Through||1x DVI-I|
|Dimensions||195[W] x 125[D] x 45[H]|
|Total Gross Weight||700g|